I have not blogged for the last 2 days. I have been tired and not in the mood to blog. I know I won’t make 30 posts for #blogjune but it hasn’t bothered me as much as I thought it would.
I had hoped my blogging mojo was back tonight but I’m not really feeling it either so this will be another blah blah blah filler post.
I am behind on reading everybody else’s #blogjune posts too. I have over 200 unread posts in my Feedly account. I am also trying to make comments as well. I know how important comments on my posts make me feel so I am trying to do the same for others. Technology has flouted me on a couple of occasions so far but I won’t let that try and stop me.
I will finish up with 5 things I have done so far over this long weekend.
1. Finished reading the latest Freya North novel The Way Back Home.
2. Walked over 6 kilometres on Saturday around the neighbourhood.
3. Spent time with a friend who is back in Australia for a short time while waiting on visas for China.
4. Bought a friend a coffee (well a chai latte actually) for her birthday after unexpectedly running into her at the shops.
5. Folded clean washing (one of my normal weekend household jobs).
Normal blogging should return tomorrow (fingers crossed).