On the eighth day of Christmas:
- I heard some wonderful news from a very dear friend.
- I ate Hungry Jacks for the first time since April 2012.
- I spent the afternoon in the company of a great friend and her adorable son who is 3 weeks older than Miss A. We didn’t plan to have our children at the same time but having her around going through the same things at roughly the same time really helped me get through the first year of Miss A’s life.
- I did some work for MPOW on our website (yay for TOIL).
- I started taking down our Christmas decorations.
- And I am going to finish the night on Pinterest.
Welcome to 2014.