I have spent most of today trying to think of what to write for this post.
I tried to think of 7 things I’m loving right now like Kate and Con but I think I only could think of about 3 things. Not that there is anything going wrong in my life right now, or that I am not happy or anything I just couldn’t muster much enthusiasm for 7 things today. Maybe tomorrow.
So instead I will do as I did last Tuesday and copy Fi’s Monday Meme.
Here goes it:
- The most recent text you received was… A text from Priceline saying I was 4 more points away from a 3% payback voucher. I just have to spend $5 more before 30 June.
- What is an overused word or saying that you hate? Anyhoo. What is wrong with anyhow?
- What was the last book that you read? I am currently reading Reckoning by Magda Szubanski. Can’t remember what book I read before this one.
- The best purchase you’ve made recently? Right now it is probably my new fleece hoodie that I am currently wearing. Or else it is the new steam mop which works much better than our old hand me down on our bathroom tiles.
- What was the last image you posted on social media and why? The last image I posted was the pic on Saturday night’s blog post but the one before that was a selfie I posted on Instagram on Saturday afternoon after I got my hair cut and coloured.
- What was the last movie you saw? On TV it was What to Expect When You’re Expecting. At the movies it was Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- What is the last risk you took and how did it turn out? Ordering an Aussie burger at the greasy spoon for lunch not knowing what exactly was on, particularly if it had egg on it or not. It was a regualr hamburger, with lots of beetroot and it was delicious.
- What kind of mood were you in today? Sleepy and disinterested.
- What has been your biggest challenge lately? Blog June for sure. But I am almost there.
- What is one new thing you have learned? How to make fondant cake toppers. Well I have learnt what to do and on Friday night I will know if I can actually do it or not. Otherwise a quick rethink of Miss A’s birthday cake will be needed.